Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Laundry night

So one of the reasons I started this blog was to keep people up on my life. Unfortunately my life isn't always so exciting so I'm posting tonight between the 4 loads of laundy I absolutely had to do tonight :)

This month I'm working at an urgent visit center which is great because I don't take any call and sleep in my own bed every night! It can get a little monotonous at times but I'll take it for the nice break for the schedule. Also, I get a week of vacation at the end of this month which will be great. I'll be going to Luke & Amanda's wedding (friends from med school) in Chicago and then venturing to Disney World with Eileen and her family. It'll be really nice to spend a few days with her! Also, I'm looking forward to going to St. Louis for the weekend for Kelly B's graduation. I'll give you a full update after all these fun events!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Naomi, three quick links for ya...

(1) YOUR blog got me thinkin'... a blog would be a great way to post updates for my homeowners association, so here's the link to the first blog I ever set up:
http://www.VillasOfMeredithPointe.com/blog/

(2) Here is an advance preview of the redesign of the iptv.org Web site - let us know what ya think with the survey:
http://sandbox.iptv.org/
The address will change back to www.iptv.org when we launch the site to the general public next week!

(3) Since you mentioned going to St. Louis soon, here is a link to my Cinco De Mayo weekend photos in St. Louis (my first time visiting St. Louis):
Cinco De Mayo in St. Louis

Cari said...

Hey Nomers, so glad to hear that you'll be at Luke and Amanda's wedding! I can't wait to see you. I think Bex and Jere are coming too, yippee!