Wednesday, March 19, 2008

St. Lucia




It's been a long time since I updated this but I think maybe I was just waiting for something fun to report. Well, I found it! My friend Karla got married in St. Lucia the weekend before last and I was lucky enough to get to go! It was one of the most fun 3 days I've had in a long while. Some highlights included the amazing villa I shared with a few others at the top of one of the Piton mountains, the rehearsal dinner that was really a "cruise" on the pirate ship from the Pirates of Caribbean, and of course the beautiful wedding and reception on the beach. It was a small group and everyone was so welcoming including all of her husband's family who I hadn't met before so that made it really amazing too. Above pictures are the view from the balcony of my villa including a plunge/infinity pool, the group picture on the beach after the wedding including a rainbow in the upper left part of the picture over the resort and finally a little goofing off during the dance at the reception.
Otherwise I'm on a month in the ER which explains the few days off I had since we do mostly shift work. It's going fine and I'm liking it better than I did last year. Not too much else new to report but I'm eagerly awaiting spring and more importantly spring-like weather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome pics Naomi! It looks like so much fun! --andrea

Anonymous said...

Your photos of St. Lucia are great! I'm taking a long-weekend trip to San Juan, Puerto Rico soon, and now you've got me more excited for the trip!