Sunday, November 23, 2008

On the News

Well, I'm not on the news (they filmed the spots a couple months ago) but the IU-Kenya partnership is being profiled by one of the Indianapolis news stations. There are about 5 articles and they're continuing to post video clips. It's definitely one of those stories designed to tug at the heart strings but there is some good video of where i'm spending my days! The clip that profiles the medical students shows the Upendo wards where my team is based, and the orphans they show are still the same ones that I see every day.

Check out the link below and follow the links to the segment called "Compassion for Kenya"
www.wthr.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing that with us. It is surely a sympathetic article. I got through most of it tonight and will read the rest tomorrow night. Love/Dad